Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Another reason to get an iPhone

I don't know about you, but I'm jealous of anyone with a Blackberry or iPhone. Those gadgets can do anything, and I’m not just talking about email, taking pictures and updating your Facebook status. They can provide a map when you're lost, identify a song on the radio, and now become a boarding pass.

That’s right, a boarding pass. Perhaps you’re running late, or you just get too upset with the idea of killing trees when you print one. If you’re flying American Airlines through O’Hare, now you can simply check-in through your smartphone, then show the barcode on your screen to the TSA agent.

Crazy, huh. I’m only 30 and I can’t believe how advanced technology is.


To learn more about other airports and airlines, read (or listen) to this story from NPR.

Now if only the smartphone would help me fly over traffic getting to O’Hare. Now that would be really something.

No comments:

Post a Comment